- Be patient with your loved one and their primary caregiver. They are overwhelmed, busy, and tired!
- Set up a meal train or offer to clean the house.
- Recommend good books/audiobooks, movies, music, podcasts, etc. Your loved one is tired and will be spending a lot
of time in bed.
Ideas for gifts
- Soft blanket
- Easy front open PJs
- Washable/removable drain holders
- Warm socks
- Tea/ginger chews/lozenges for throat post intubation
- Smooth-move tea / miralax
- Body wipes
- Spray deodorant
- Scar tape / gel